Saturday, September 29, 2012

SACRED LETTER

 *

It was a letter that you sent
From somewhere far away.
A sacred place where you went
Or maybe where you hide away.


I tacked your letter on the wall
Where I slept above my head.
On “Please wait for me” hasty scrawl
I remember what you said.


It was a letter that you sent
With your sweet kiss as a stamp.
You know how the story ends
In my heart you’re the only champ.


So I left your letter hanging
On the wall above my bed.
With some memories still living
Stay firmly inside my head.


It was a letter that you sent
Spinned me with heavy rotation.
Try to deny you still I can’t
Due this deep roots of devotion.


No, don't say "Pitty you"
I’ll get up on my feet and standing still 
Now I know what I have to do
Becoming a brand new woman I will

*
now singing
 All the love gone bad
Turned my world to black
Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I'll be...yeah

Ohhhhh
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky, but why
Why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine

ditulis @I_am_BOA dalam http://auntybety.blogspot.com | Black

No comments:

Post a Comment