Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Proposal


Dear You,

I would like to make some agreement. This is what I call The Love Proposal.

First one. I want you to make this relationship just only with my heart. Don’t lie to me and try to share your love with another.

Second. I’m Sure that I’m capable to make you smile, so you don’t need to find another heart.

Third. Stay with my heart as long as you believe that my heart can give all you need.

Fourth. Don’t ever feel sad, because you have me to share with all your problem, and I’ll promise you that I will make you calm.

Fifth. Please sign this agreement, not just in your mind but also in your heart. If you accept my proposal, that’s mean you allow me to dominate your heart just only for me.

Last. Will you marry me?

“It’s a beautiful night We’re looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna Marry You”


ditulis @RiztonRiston dalam http://ungubirumuda.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment